To Our Valued Patients:
I am writing on behalf of the entire Arch Advanced Pain Management to assure you that the health and safety of our doctor, Staff members, and patients remains top priority. As the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is having a greater impact in the United States, our thoughts are with all those who have been affected by the virus. Because this is a rapidly-evolving situation, we feel it is important to reach out to you about the steps we are taking across our company to help keep you, our doctor, and staff members safe and healthy.
What to Expect When you Come into your Appointment
We are asking patients to wait in there car until there appointment time. When you come in we will take your temperature (to make sure there is no fever). Then we will bring you directly to your room to see Dr. Sturm. Once you are finished with your appointment; you will head out to your car, then pull up in front of the building under the roof, then we will bring out your scripts, paperwork, and schedule you for your next appointment.
As part of our commitment to your health and well-being, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation with regular updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Missouri Department of Health, as well as additional agencies.
Our Staff is conducting rigorous cleaning of all rooms and waiting room spaces and frequently touched objects several times throughout the day. Further, we follow exhaustive cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed extensive guidelines. These protocols, which assist with illness prevention, include:
- Regular sanitation training and reinforcement for our doctor and staff members.
- Clearly established cleaning and disinfection cycles for all areas.
- Prominent placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations
- We can take CBD and skincare product orders orders over the phone and bring it out to your car, or have it available for your next appointment as well. Also you can buy these products on our online shop for pickup as well here.
Given the current concerns related to COVID-19, we are increasing our cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection frequency above our already high standards.
We are reinforcing with our staff members the recommended precautionary steps from the CDC to prevent the spread of germs. These guidelines include:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze: preferably with a disposable tissue.
- Avoid touching your face: especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.
We are taking the necessary steps to be prepared should this issue become a more significant concern for our area
Based on the guidance we've received and our general state of preparedness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our patients. We will deepen our collaboration with health and government officials, so we are prepared to take whatever steps may be necessary to ensure the safety of our doctor, and staff members.
We value each patient that honors us with a visit to our office, and we look forward to serving you upon your next visit to Arch Advanced Pain Management. If you want to be as up to date as possible:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Or join our mailing list by filling out the form bellow
Dr. James Sturm D.O. DABA, FIPP
Arch Advanced Pain Management