We are in-network with many major medical insurance providers, including Medicare and Missouri Medicaid.
Below is a list of all the insurance networks that we DO NOT accept:
- Allwell (Currently no new patients)
- Ambetter (Currently no new patients)
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage, Healthy Blue, MediBlue
- Anthem Dual Advantage
- Blue Cross Pathway and Pathway Plus
- CCO, Inc. - Commercial
- Coventry Mercy
- Cigna Connect
- Evolutions Healthcare System - Commercial
- Galaxy Health Network - Commercial
- Hannibal Regional PHO - Commercial
- Health Alliance - Commercial, IL Medicaid, Medicare Advantage
- Health Management Network - Commercial
- Health Systems, Inc. (Phia Group)
- HFN - Commercial
- Home State Health Plan -MO Medicaid HMO, Govt. Marketplace, Medicare Advantage (Currently no new patients)
- Humana - Commercial
- Missouri Medicare Select - Medicare Advantage, Missouri Care
- Molina Health Plan - IL Medicaid HMO
- MultiPlan, Inc - Commercial
- National Healthcare Advantage - Medicare Advantage SNP
- National Preferred Provider Network - Commercial
- Private Health Care System (aka PHCS) - Commercial
- Quick Trip Mercy
- Smart Health - STL based Ascension Employees
- Three Rivers Provider Network - Commercial
- UHC Mercy Custom Network
- United HealthCare of the Midwest, Inc - Commercial, Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Community Plan - MO Medicaid HMO, Medicare Advantage SNP (Currently no new patients)
- VA Community Care Network (VA CCN) - (Only as secondary)
- WellCare - Medicare Advantage
- WellFirst - SSM employee health plan, Gov't Marketplace, Medicare Advantage
*List may change, call our billing at (636) 888-2828
Payment is required prior to service. You are welcome to inquire about self-pay rates.
We can not see you. We require that all patients have a valid form of identification issued by the state of Missouri / Illinois.
We do not. We are a “by appointment only” office.
We do. As listed in our Financial Policies: No show appointments and appointments cancelled with less than 24 business hours notice are subject to a fee.