Here's a great video on how important good hygiene is for the Cornonavirus, and how you can protect yourself.
A video about Social Distancing and why we are doing it, and how important it is to ourselves.
Why Should I Wear a Mask?
Wearing surgical masks or cloth face coverings does not restrict the amount of oxygen a person breathes in, nor does it cause a dangerous buildup of carbon dioxide. For more information click here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information:
May 18th, 2021 Update:
Despite the CDC's recommendation that masks aren't needed for those who have been vaccinated. We still require ALL patients to wear a mask (vaccinated or not) when at Arch Advanced Pain Management. This is directly from Dr. Sturm himself. We will update you if this changes. Thank you for all of your cooperation throughout this pandemic. We have been very successful keeping COVID-19 out of this office and with your help we can continue that.
November 17th, 2020 Update:
If you are going to be tested or have been tested for Coronavirus in the last 14 days; and if you have a appointment with us you will need to do a Telehealth (video call with Dr. Sturm) for your appointment in that 14 day span.
For more information check out this article on why we are doing this.
September 17th, 2020 Update:
If you are an ESTABLISHED patient and have co-mobilities can be seen through Telehealth (also known as: Digital Visit, Telemedicine, Online Care, or Specialty Care). Call us at: (636) 244-5004 and ask us for more information. Thank you!
April 29th, 2020 Update:
Dr. Sturm is making, wearing a mask MANDATORY. This is to protect our patients, staff, and Dr. Sturm while in our office. Thank your for understanding.
Below are the most recent updates on the stay at home order and COVID-19 in Missouri from the DHSS, and the Missouri Governor:
April 3rd, 2020 Update:
The Missouri Stay at Home Order does not affect Arch Advanced Pain Management because we are a healthcare business. So we will stay open still. (For more information on how we are combating the virus and staying safe please read our 3-25-2020 update below). Here is what the DHSS released about the shut down order:
The director of the Department of Health and Senior Services, finding it necessary to protect public health and prevent the further spread of COVID-19, pursuant to the authority granted under section 192.020, RSMo, and 19 CSR 20-20.040, hereby order the following:
- Individuals currently residing within the State of Missouri shall avoid leaving their homes or places of residence. When individuals need to leave their homes or places of residence to work, to access food, prescriptions, health care, and other necessities, or to engage in outdoor activity, they should at all times practice social distancing. Individuals may also go to and from an individual's place of worship, provided that limitations on social gatherings and social distancing are properly adhered to.
- Any entity that does not employ individuals to perform essential worker functions, as set forth in guidance provided by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Cyber security & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) shall adhere to the limitations on social gatherings and social distancing set forth in sections 4 and 5 of this order.
To Our Valued Patients:
I am writing on behalf of the entire Arch Advanced Pain Management to assure you that the health and safety of our doctor, Staff members, and patients remains top priority. As the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is having a greater impact in the United States, our thoughts are with all those who have been affected by the virus. Because this is a rapidly-evolving situation, we feel it is important to reach out to you about the steps we are taking across our company to help keep you, our doctor, and staff members safe and healthy.
What to Expect When you Come into your Appointment
We are asking patients to wait in there car until there appointment time. When you come in we will take your temperature (to make sure there is no fever). Then we will bring you directly to your room to see Dr. Sturm. Once you are finished with your appointment; you will head out to your car, then pull up in front of the building under the roof, then we will bring out your scripts, paperwork, and schedule you for your next appointment.
As part of our commitment to your health and well-being, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation with regular updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Missouri Department of Health, as well as additional agencies.
Our Staff is conducting rigorous cleaning of all rooms and waiting room spaces and frequently touched objects several times throughout the day. Further, we follow exhaustive cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed extensive guidelines. These protocols, which assist with illness prevention, include:
- Regular sanitation training and reinforcement for our doctor and staff members.
- Clearly established cleaning and disinfection cycles for all areas.
- Prominent placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations
- We can take CBD and skincare product orders orders over the phone and bring it out to your car, or have it available for your next appointment as well. Also you can buy these products on our online shop for pickup as well here.
Given the current concerns related to COVID-19, we are increasing our cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection frequency above our already high standards.
We are reinforcing with our staff members the recommended precautionary steps from the CDC to prevent the spread of germs. These guidelines include:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze: preferably with a disposable tissue.
- Avoid touching your face: especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.
We are taking the necessary steps to be prepared should this issue become a more significant concern for our area
Based on the guidance we've received and our general state of preparedness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our patients. We will deepen our collaboration with health and government officials, so we are prepared to take whatever steps may be necessary to ensure the safety of our doctor, and staff members.
We value each patient that honors us with a visit to our office, and we look forward to serving you upon your next visit to Arch Advanced Pain Management. If you want to be as up to date as possible:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Or join our mailing list by filling out the form bellow
Dr. James Sturm D.O. DABA, FIPP
Arch Advanced Pain Management