Missouri Medical Card
Need your Missouri Medical Card or Grower Card?
We got you covered. Located in Saint Peters, Missouri; we will guide you to greener pastures!
After you visit our office (within 30 days) you need to fill out this form for the State of Missouri DHSS (MMMP Card Missouri) below (Blue Button):
IF you need help registering on DHSS, our staff can help for only $60 (paid in advance on Fridays).
How it Works
Make an Appointment
Click the dark green button above "Book an Appointment", and our team will contact you.
See our Certified Medical Doctor
See Dr. Sturm in our office in St. Peters, MO. He will consult you for Medical Card.
Get your Card
Once approved by the state, print off your card, and visit any dispensary in Missouri!
Application for Medical Card Main Facts:
Missouri Medical Card Cost
How Much is a Medical Card?
-Regular Pay: $250 (Includes Forms)
Must be 25 years or older to apply
If you need to fax your medical records to us, our fax number is:
Fax#: (636) 244-5006
Here is our address:
412 Jungermann Rd.
Saint Peters, MO 63376
Who will Consult me on my Visit?
Dr. James Sturm D.O. DABA, FIPP will be your Medical Card Doctor. He has consulted patients with their Medical Card since Missouri started allowing the use of the Cards.
Interested in a Medical Growing Card?
You will need to get a Missouri Medical Card ($150) along with a grower card ($100). For a total of $250.
All in just one visit to us.
Read more below or check out the Missouri Federal website DHSS for more information.
*The $150 prepaid medical card is non refundable.
What are the Qualifying Conditions that qualify for the Medical Card?
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment;
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome;
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist;
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome;
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication;
- A terminal illness; or
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.
Arch Advanced Pain Management
412 Jungermann Rd. Suite #201
Saint Peters, MO 63376
Phone #: (636) 244-5004
Fax #: (636) 244-5006
8:00am – 4:30pm
9:00am – 6:00pm
Fr: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Arch Advanced Pain Management (AAPM) is a pain clinic dedicated to the treatment of acute / chronic pain and sports medicine / work related pain issues and pain relief. We help patients from: Saint Louis, O’Fallon, Saint Peters, Saint Charles, Weldon Spring, Wentzville, Troy, Warrenton, Lake Saint Louis, Dardenne Prairie, and even Illinois.